ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front fog lights don't work. Not bulbs

2004 Clio dci 65
Hi.
To start: I'm not somebody who has front foglights on all the time to blind everybody who drives towards me. Only when it's foggy enough to need the rears on, the fronts come on anyway.
Noticed a few weeks ago that when I turned on my front foglights, the green indicator on the dash would light up for a split second and go out again. Got a mate to check the lights at the front and he said they were also coming on for a split second and going off every time I tried to turn them on.
Looking at the wiring diagram in the Haynes manual, the dash indicator is after the relay so I assume the relay is at fault. I've just been exploring above the passenger footwell where the Haynes book says the relay for front foglights are attached to the multi-timer unit. I got the multi timer unit down and opened it up, but didn't find any relays, just a circuit board. I then found two pairs of relays hanging down on wires with connectors. I took them out and swapped them around but they still don't work.

Are they the relays responsible for the front fogs?

Thanks
Jack

PS: Car is a 54 plate dynamique.