ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front fog lights refusing to work

clio 172 sport ph1
hey guys, I've recently replaced the front fogs for some second hand fog lights in my phase 1 172 Clio, checked the bulbs they're fine, checked the fuse at the passenger side fuse box and that's fine, and the light on the dash comes on when I turn them on but the fog lights don't, does any of you nice people know where the relay is please so I can check that? cheers guys, I know someone will be kind enough to help me out :):)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Underneath the glove box you will see a computer upside down. go to the back of that there is black relays. they can get kicked out.

clio 172 sport ph1
fixed now j thank you mate, the connections were corroded so just sprayed them with wd40 they now work perfectly :) oh and lemonnoddy1 for future reference matey the relay ISN'T the black ones it's the brown 1 just the end of that little computer the one with the white plastic not the black 1 :) same as the mark 1 valvers :):)