ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front pads for wilwood 4 pots?

Radical SR3
At the end of my track season (Oct) I will need to replace my pagid pads on the track car. Does anyone know what size/model I need for the wilwood calipers? I run yellow stuffs on the rear of the car but would like something top spec on the fronts like pagid or endless. Price not an issue.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Ring Rally Design. You'll have a model no stamped on your caliper. I run Mintex 1155's and there spot on

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Prob the midilight caliper then. Rally design have a good website to order from

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I run compbrake 4 pots (same pad size as willwood midlites) and am currently running Ferodo DS3000 pads. fantastic stopping power, only trouble with them is the about of brake dust.

^ I ordered the 3000's of the above. They will fit, but you have to cut down the backing plate in the centre for the securing pin to slide through. Took less than 2 minutes with a grinder.

RB 182
DS2500 seem to be supplied in a much thinner thickness compared to others. Sam and myself have used these on the willwoods and demolished a set within one track day at Donington.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
You can slightly modify them to fit as Dan has said if the proper pads are out of stock. Both similar price

I can also supply any Ferodo Racing pads and will price match anyone for future reference ;)

Radical SR3
They're the KTec ones (the braided lines are KTec anyway)...will get something suitably sexy ordered up when the season ends in November :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381057900.102676.jpg