ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front RS grille for sale anywhere ?

J

JEFF4507

I'm looking for a front grille with the # pattern rather than the stock = pattern (sorry, couldn't be bothered to find pics so I just used keys).

Is the bumper and bonnet surrounding it a different shape ?? (whether an actual 172/182 grille would fit?)

BTW my car is a 2004 DCI

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Yes it will fit, no difference in mounting on the bumper.

Team Think were selling these for £100 IIRC

Im sure a mod can move this to the wanted forum also !

J

JEFF4507

Great, well there's no way on earth I'm going to pay £100 for a piece of plastic that will be probably 2nd hand anyway (the item I'm talking about is part of the front bumper so is not sold individually by Renault). Will look for one that's being broken, or as you say, if a mod would move this to the Wanted section.

I'll pay £45 including P+P. Considering some people on here have chrome or similarly modified grilles, there must be a couple going spare.

JEFF4507 said:
Great, well there's no way on earth I'm going to pay £100 for a piece of plastic that will be probably 2nd hand anyway (the item I'm talking about is part of the front bumper so is not sold individually by Renault). Will look for one that's being broken, or as you say, if a mod would move this to the Wanted section.

I'll pay £45 including P+P. Considering some people on here have chrome or similarly modified grilles, there must be a couple going spare.

sos..............u aint gunna get 1 at that price :sleepy:

J

JEFF4507

Then I shalln't have one, at the end of the day, it's just a piece of plastic.

CLS, RS MEG
I found someone breaking a cup via ebay. Phoned them and asked for the grill, £30, jobs a good'un!