ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front seat problems

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Ive had my Mk1 172 a few weeks and now the problems start!!

The passenger front seat dosent seem to slide forward when the lever is pulled for getting in the back. It was working when I looked at the car. But as its normally just me in the car, Ive just noticed it.

Is this a common problem? the cars under warrenty so I suppose Ill be paying Ren a visit.

Cheers

Craig

MY CUP HAS BEEN BACK 4 TIMES.SAME PROBLEM! HAD NEW SEAT RUNNERS FITTED,BUT PROBLEM RETURNED AFTER 3 DAYS.MUST GO BACK AGAIN,AND MIDDLE EXUAST HAS GOT THE DREADED RATTLE.

My cup has been back a few times, and is going back again! All the normal problems plus the clutch seems to be sticking now...

As soon as they fix the stuff its going, biggest heap of s*** I ve had the displeasure of owning. An Elise is replacing it...

Twit

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

Well took the clio back today to get the seat looked at. Apparently the cables snapped or disconnected?? they need the car booked in so they can remove the seat etc.

Whilst there I mentioned the fact that the petrol gauge has a mind of its own, getting this changed aswell under warrenty..

Talking to the mechanic, turns out hes got a 2k mile 172. Told him about the club,so maybe able to try for a discount at my local Renault dealer for the club. Always worth a try!! :D

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy

The same thing has happened to mine, Renault said I needed a new runner.

Unfortunatly my warrenty has just run out so they said it would cost £220 + VAT. :mad:

Think ill try and fix it myself!