ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Splitter

2002 Clio 172
Has anyone got a different front splitter fitted to their car. Want to get somehting but not the standard splitter, want something a little different but not anything ott. Thanks.

Iceberg 172
I've see a 172 with a full carcept splitters and skirts and it looks nice not ott, not my cup of tea though. Also the RGM front splitter looks ok but personally i'd go for the 182 splitter as its the most suttle imo.

2002 Clio 172
Will most prob get the k-tec one, just wanted to be a little different, feel a lot of the cars are looking the same now.

Chocolate Bar™
on the 172 i think i'd always be tempted to go for a carbon one, as its not ott but is a very nice little mod.

Iceberg 172
True, i'm gutted as when i got my alloys, i got them done in anthrecite and not long after that everyone had dark wheels and anthrecite wheels come as on option on renaultsports so.......better to be different.