ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front springs Rsi Mk1 ph3

MK1 PH3 RSi
Hi, i have had a good feed back ref lowering my rear torsion bar, and am palanning about a 55mm drop. Can anyone please advise of what type of front springs and shocks to get, and where to get them from???

Also think i should uprate the rear shocks????

Thanks

I'd chanage dampers front and rear as the etups much better with matching dampers and springs.
If you just want spring eisbeck are a great manurfacturer not sure if they did one for your car though.

if you can afford it get a full kit, europerformance do a bilstien kit however it aint cheap being new. A scrap year near me has a kit for sale at £100 but being from a scrappy you can never tell the quality.

I cant afford a full kit at the moment so for now im getting 55 mm springs and will be using the standard shocks and lowering the Torsion bar

MK1 PH3 RSi
Thanks RSi Dave, that europarts websit is good, also £25 cheaper than K-Tec for a FSE fuel pressure valve.......

k-tec blow big time, overpriced big style....unfortunatly you can only get certains stuff from them

FSE valves are a BIG waste of time

www.motorsportworld.co.uk

Get all my suspension from there, about the cheapest around

get normal lowering springs, and shocks if you can afford them, i can fullt recomend the shortened uprated adjustable spax shocks.

If you can afford shocks too, springs are about £50, try to get a set of 16v clio shocks, shoudl fit the RSi hubs, both RSi hubs i had were 54mm spacing.

Still if you can only afford springs springs alone are still a BIG improvement over std