ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front washer pipe locations

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
One of my washers is leaking...I dont think its the washer itself....Its the piping as it leaks from the bottom splitter under the right fog.

where do the pipes run?...do they run along the bottom of the bumper...and is it possible to take the bottom grill out and access them that way?

Thanks

T

tamzin69

iv just noticed iv got this problem!

been having problems with my window washer jets and sort them out last nite and filled the water bottle, came out of work tonight to find a huge puddle under the car andwater all over the splitter and the washer bottle pretty empty!

also wouldnt mind finding out the best fix for this!

T

tamzin69

sorry didnt make that clear i think after filling my washer bottle full for my windscreen jets its cause some kind of problem with the driversside front headlight washer jet as it seems to be leaking all over!

want to know whats the best way to fix it as it seems to be a common problem!

BMW M135i
One of my washers is leaking...I dont think its the washer itself....Its the piping as it leaks from the bottom splitter under the right fog.

where do the pipes run?...do they run along the bottom of the bumper...and is it possible to take the bottom grill out and access them that way?

Thanks

Pipes run along the middle of the bumper at the level of the washer. Bumper off to get to them.

Titanium 182
same problem im having, does anyone know what genrally causes the leak? do the pipes crack, dont fancy taking the bumper off until i have an idea of the problem and can get any parts or anything!

should take my car to renault and use the warrenty but just dont fancy them doing anywork on it at all!

BMW M135i
Usually as said its a replacement washer needed, they're only £7 and you don't need to take the bumper off to change them as people say you can get to them if you remove the arch liner.

They've got a small valve in them and the screenwash/water rots the spring and eventually it breaks and they leak.

Titanium 182
is the valve inside the jet or the pipe?, il buy a new jet then!, so u remove the wheel arch liner and is there a nut on the back or something!?

what size is the nut holding washer jet on ?

And is there space with wheel arch trim off to work a spanner ?

Or is it a socket job ?

Titanium 182
just been and bought a drivers side jet earlier its on order and should get it soon!

cost me 11 quid all in all.