ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Wishbone bushes

182cup & 172 racecar
Talk to me.

Where do you get them from (apart from Renault), my local Euro/GSF say they can't find them.

Any ideas. :) Ta

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've had several efforts from gsf and euro to supply me with them and never had the correct ones. Same for actual wishbones too.

340i
You cannot buy the bushes separately, the whole new arm is only £60 (which comes with the ball joint too).

Cup In bits
Sell the ball joints maybe Tony and make some cash back or just get the PMS spherical's, considering the price of new oem you could buy the PMS kit and be able to replace the bearings alone when necessary.

182cup & 172 racecar
Don't be so tight and fit just for Powerflex ones. X

Sell the ball joints maybe Tony and make some cash back or just get the PMS spherical's, considering the price of new oem you could buy the PMS kit and be able to replace the bearings alone when necessary.

Sell ball joint's, tell you're from Scootland, get a tenner back lol. I don't want bearings down there, I'd rather have a bush tbh. You start taking all the rubber out from these bit's, and the vibration and shock has to go somewhere else.

dan's cast offs.
They are the ones one of my local suppliers sent round, and I sent them back lol. They are not long enough, well didn't look it anyway.

I'm sure Fred said he'd got some at some point, but I can't get hold of him.

they are the ones i've seen in spurious arms, was bit confused at first as they look completely different to the oe ones.

182cup & 172 racecar
Do these poweflex bushes need tack welding like the old ones.
Need to know fast as im doing them now. Please.

182cup & 172 racecar
Kin hell!! What a struggle getting the washers in place, tight as fcuk, I had to double check make sure I'd done it right. Phewwww