ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuel cap pics 172/182 (request)

Clio 172mk2

just wondered if n e one has changed the fuel cap on 172/182 seen the stick on ones just wondered wat looks best

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by biojo on 07 August 2005
just wondered if n e one has changed the fuel cap on 172/182 seen the stick on ones just wondered wat looks best

Standard looks best. The stick on ones are awful.

Clio 172mk2

ye i think stick ons are a bit crap, just woundered if any one fitted a sparco racing one. i know it means ripping flap off filling and spraying but surely that looks great

"Navy" N17 TWO

I got a plain dull silver add-on cap and modified it to my own taste - had the CS logo on it in Silver but took it off as im replacing all my stickers when I get my paintwork touched up

I think there are about 2 people on here who like it (3 or 4 if Im lucky) - but I love it and I cant explain enough how much better it looks in the flesh :D-

- even I dont like photos of it :oops:

Clio 172mk2

oops thought i did , wanted to see pics of both if any ones chaged to some thing like that sparco one

A well built VW