ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel flap rubber grommets

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Mine are missing and its irritating me, I know Renault dont do them separately but has anyone found a suitable equivalent?

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
I've not tried it but on some 9V (square) batteries you get a small cap over the positive terminal, these seem an ideal size for the job.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Tried finding something similar on the bay but no luck, finding the correct search term is the problem as I'm sure there would be something

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've tried finding something too. I got some rubber feet for a drone but they were too big, I'm sure there's some that would fit, it's just finding them!

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I bought a set of the sticky dots mentioned in this thread and they seem to have done the trick;

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I bought a set of the sticky dots mentioned in this thread and they seem to have done the trick;

which exact ones? i can only find 8x2mm or 10x4mm?

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Yep me too... I’ve got the 10 x 4mm ones on there way to me and I’ll re- post once I’ve tried to fit them.

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@Coops Mk1 @green

I’ve lost the sheet of the sticky dots I bought and just checked and eBay listing I used is no longer active, so I’ve been out with my verniers and measured the ones on my car and they are the 10mm x 4mm ones.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Found this on my Cayman. Pretty sure they would fit the Clio too.

126DF324-ECE1-48E9-B7FD-97B91C38B05A.jpeg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Okay okay, enough dicking about.
A quick scout online has lead me to these. I guess i need to have a measure up :)

or im pretty sure we could get a job lot here :)

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Okay okay, enough dicking about.
A quick scout online has lead me to these. I guess i need to have a measure up :)

or im pretty sure we could get a job lot here :)

Or just buy a pack of 10 of these from Ebay for £2.15...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10Pcs-Hex-Socket-Allen-Bolt-Screw-Nut-Hexagon-Head-Cover-Cap-Protector-M4-M24-M/323975904450?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=513018424284&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649