ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel line part numbers

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Need to fit new fuel lines from the pump to fuel rail , looks like they have been removed from the shell I have !

Anybody have the part numbers ?

Renault Clio 182
I recently replaced the pipe that begins behind the subframe and then goes to the fuel rail. The part number was:

I bought from 'renualtgenuineparts.com' the item is listed as 'Renault 8200268626 PIPE FUEL'

Sorry I do not know the number for the rear section of the pipe from the pump but I hope this helps!

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I recently replaced the pipe that begins behind the subframe and then goes to the fuel rail. The part number was:

I bought from 'renualtgenuineparts.com' the item is listed as 'Renault 8200268626 PIPE FUEL'

Sorry I do not know the number for the rear section of the pipe from the pump but I hope this helps!
Ben thanks for the info i will have a look on there and see how much it's all going to cost

Renault Clio 182
Ben thanks for the info i will have a look on there and see how much it's all going to cost

I believe I paid £40+ for this pipe alone, I'm sure they will also sell the other pipe but it is hard to find without a part number or images on the website.
No problem (y)

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Screenshot_20201011-004101_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201011-003358.jpg

Found these not genuine Renault parts