ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuel line trouble :(

172 cup
hey guys went to petrol station tonight filled up then started me car then next thing it cuts out :( tried to start it again just to find out the main fuel line clip that joins to the fuel rail popped off and it buggered :( does anyone have one?? and does anyone kno if i have to replace the whole pipe or can i just get a new clip from renault cus its that hard plastic piping

20052009528.jpg

20052009529.jpg

Matty

Lionel Richie
that pipe (luckily) has a break in it just behind the drivers side wheel on the chassis leg, i'll dig the part number out when i get chance

As said above, the pipe has a break in it. This happened to mine only at the other end of this side of the pipe, kept popping out and pouring petrol out the bottom of the car.

Went to a scrappy and scavenged a new pipe from another car, fitted it and had no trouble since

172 cup
ahh well its just not me thats been unlucky with this then when tried to re star my car oh my dear lord fuel went everywhere it even sprayed through my grille dohhhhhhhhhhhh fred you have a pm :)

Matty

172 cup
fred u dont have a pm lol ur inbox is full lol it was
hey fred do you know how much them parts are roughly?? and are they a pain in the arse to fit??

Matty

172 cup
sweet do you wanna come down to me as i dont really wanna chance driving my car incase it pops off again lol ill cover ur fuel

Matty