ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel pipe O Rings..

Clio 182
Hi all,
I changed an injector a while back and recently had an incident whilst driving home from work. I smelled petrol in the cab and stopped the car immediately. Popped the hood and found that petrol was leaking from the fuel pipe where it plugs into the injector rail. I assume I must have split the ring when putting it back in. The RAC man came out, didn't have and rings on him but swapped the red/black one over and put them back in very gently just to get me home. Now I seem to be having problems getting hold of the O rings to replace them, Apparently I have to buy a whole new fuel pipe...

Am I gonna have to suck it up and get the whole pipe or can anyone tell me where I can get the rings and what size to order them in?

As always, thanks for your help!

Lionel Richie
you do have to buy a new pipe offically, but i just replace the o-rings normally, got loads in stock if you're near b'ham

Sorry to revive an old one, but im now on the hunt for the size of the O-rings for the same part. Does anyone know the size for the two rings please?