ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuel rail

clio 172
Hi, I am currently converting a mk1 to a 172 engined thingy, I am in need of a fuel rail complete ith injectors from a phase 1 as it has the return path on , if anybody has one spare or is breaking a phase1. Cheers Glenn.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I don't have a spare setup unfortunately, however as a fellow mk1 owner and mk1 F4R owner intrigued to see details of the car etc, do you have a project thread or similar?

clio 172
I don't have a spare setup unfortunately, however as a fellow mk1 owner and mk1 F4R owner intrigued to see details of the car etc, do you have a project thread or similar?
Hi Coops. New to .net site so haven’t set up project. We have a phase 1 track car which needed a new ecu set up and I found a whole car which I got cheap so used as a donor. A friend of mine has a turbo phase 2 so he took the fuel rail. We then came across a mk1 mot failure which was going to be scrapped so instead of letting that happen we thought it would be a good idea and put all the spare 172 bits , engine , interior into it. We fitted the engine last weekend. Next job is to fit all the mechanicals and then wire it up. Need the return fuel rail to save messing around with the pump. Have all the loom so should be able to work it out. ?.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Subscribe up and open the forum for the projects threads etc and start one, great to see unknown mk1's come out the woodwork as as I'm sure you know there aren't many left.

clio 172
Subscribe up and open the forum for the projects threads etc and start one, great to see unknown mk1's come out the woodwork as as I'm sure you know there aren't many left.
I will do that later, we have kept detailed photos which will become part of the cars paperwork. The only down side is its a 5 door but that should help with its visual innocence. :)