ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel sensor broken??

Never above 25mpg
Put £20 in the other day and I do around 36-39mpg so it gives me around 150-200 miles depending on how i drive.

Had done 74 miles with the £20 so far and according to the computer had about 108 left.

Was doing 39mpg again earlier as went out for a drive with the mother and i stalled at the traffic lights.

Turned the car back on and the fuel light came on (only does that when I have less than 40 miles left).

The fuel needle was above the empty red line though and its usually on it when i have less than 40 so has it broken itself???

C

caz

same problem - petrol will "disappear" then a few days later come back! have to try and keep a record of how much petrol i have got, i did have to get my car pushed home a couple of weeks back! how embarrassing! no idea what the problem is though, only really did it when it was cutting out but i've had a new throttle fitted so hoping it won't do it again!