ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel..

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If i already have some normal unleaded fuel in my tank, and then top it up with shell v power ontop... would it damage the car etc?... or would it be fine??

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
It would be fine. V power and normal petty are all sourced the same. All v-power is is a extra chemicla or fluid what ever it is is put into the petrol before its put in a tanker.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
lol, funniest thing i heard today.

Why???

Hes only asking to be sure, is that not what the forums all about?

Yes mate she shall be fine, although it might take a few tanks for your ECU to ajust to the finer petrolium your filling with, regards:rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It would be fine. V power and normal petty are all sourced the same. All v-power is is a extra chemicla or fluid what ever it is is put into the petrol before its put in a tanker.

lol, funniest thing i heard today.

Why???

Hes only asking to be sure, is that not what the forums all about?

Yes mate she shall be fine, although it might take a few tanks for your ECU to ajust to the finer petrolium your filling with, regards:rasp:

Cheers fellas.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I have to say that since owning my Phase 1 since march, i ran it initally on normal Unleaded. Although it seemed a little lumpy on idle.

I Started running her on V-power for a month to see how it went, i was satisfied that whilst it felt no quicker the idle was smoother as was the delivery of power. People say its all in the mind the only real way to find out is rolling road months apart on the two fuels.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
It will take a few full tanks worth for you to really notice anything and it will be a very small difference aswell but as said topping up with V-power on top of Normal Unleaded is fine

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pine nut oil gives another 40bhp, easily, if dliluted 4:1 with red diesel and eye of newt.

Come off it though, it makes hardly any difference in the Clio. We just all get sucked in. Me included.

Audi S1
Back on the subject... it wont do nothing to your car... ive never used V-power, just cant be asked to actually go another 2 miles from my house to get it.

MG ZS180 Mk2
If you have 1/2 tank of 95 ron and then 1/2 tank of 99 ron then you will get 97 ron.

Or get 3/4 tank of 95 then 1/4 of 99 then it will be a 96 ron. Sort of like a lemonade tops.

I thank you

they will both mix and react badly, then wen u start your car all people will see is a big mushroom cloud!

haha! only jkn, you'll be fine mate

LY 182
How many people would be in the s**t if this would have been the case, just common sense really.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Woah, joking aren't you? You can't just mix another unleaded petrol with 95ron. You've gotta get the whole tank and engine drained!

:slap: