ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuelsaver

Just done a search and cannot find a company called Dimpex Diesel UK LTD listed at Companies House, so that would worry me slightly, could these be forged results?

I have never seen one before. But it seems to be combining technology from several other products. Which from what I have heared tend to work. So I assume it might work. But if it was on QVC, I would probably avoide it.

Paul

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

BRUN aint trying to put you off mate but if the company cant afford to host there own website and not opt for a freebee site off a free mail account doesnt that worry you a little ?

I must saying they have good taste in the car they use on the title page though !

Skoda Fabia vRS

i thought it was strange myself, however they cant be that small a company, they have a 1/4 page add in the new PGTi

also, thats the company that has tested it, not the company that makes it

I retract my earlier statement, went to the window I search @ companies house, and my hands seem to have inserted an L in dimpex to make it Dimplex - DOH!

Ok, they do exist...... although someone should aproach them about a site-renewal, and getting them a decent domain name ;-)

Skoda Fabia vRS

hi Joe hehe

i think ill get one an see what happens, might get a Fuel Cat though as its a bit cheaper and made in the UK