ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Brake Fluid Change

182 Cup
Hi I am going to do a full brake fulid change, when I bought the car the guy had put and aftermarket wheel on it and they damage the steering sensor so the abs doesnt (light is on) work which doesnt bother me! Just only worry I have is when I pull through the fluid will I have an issue with air in the abs pump? and I cant activate it by keying on?

Anyone got any input cheers JP

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I had a little issue with mine doing it, even though I used an Easy bleed. Have you already had the ABS/esp light coming on? Mine seemed to sort itself out after a bit, I reckon it must have purged a tiny bit of air off

182 Cup
Ya its been on since I bought it, I know of problems before with air in abs system but most modern cars if you key on will pump the abs pump but dont think that will happen with mine, I doing a fluid change before a track day, so I might do it sooner to let it settle!