ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full service

Cup 172
Hi All,

i know it varies from garage to garage (im not going Renault) im having a full service tomorrow (and my rear disks) i was just wondering if anyone had a rough price on how much all the work would cost - ive supplied the rear disks but not the bearings so he will do the full service and get the bearings etc. i know the person doing it so i might get abit knocked off

Thanks

53 Clio's & counting
Buying the discs from Renault is an advantage, as they come with bearings and ABS rings - non genuine bearings do not tend to last long mate.

With regards to cost, i cant possibly say how much as different garages charge different rates in time and labour, so some may charge £100, others £250

Cup 172
mmmm its my next door neighbour doing it - always took it to him or everything he only charged £30 for fitting my springs on my astra so he is pretty decent - ive got £270 to spend so im hoping for abit of change haha

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
You should always get a price BEFORE agreeing to have work done! He might come back and say £500 and refuse to give you the keys back unless you pay up (i know it's unlikely as you know the guy, but in general you should get a quote first!)

Cup 172
Hi all, got my keys back yesterday full service plugs filters check over etc, rear disks & barings

Total = £190 :)

Cup 172
yeah he sorted all the little bits that needed doing on the car too tightened the exhaust mounts etc was pleased with it can tell it runs better

53 Clio's & counting
make sure he used the correct spark plugs too, PFR6E-10 from memory - very important that, many years ago I fitted Bosche super 4's - ran ok for a week and misfired like a pig after that - F4R's need the correct ones, so just make sure he got them mate :)