ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full throttle question.

LY Megane R26
Hi guys,

hope your all enjoying the nice weather on the bank holiday :)

i have been doing a check over on the Clio today, make sure everything is ok etc etc.
also plugged in the diagnostics to get rid of the eml from the decat. Whilst plugged in I was having a browse through some of the settings to make sure all readings where ok.

Whilst doing that I checked the throttle pedal out, it started on 4% opening I assumed to do with idle, but when I pressed the pedal all the way down it read the throttle to only be open 79%

surely this should be 100% or is it meant to be a lower % than 100?

I was just curious and wondered if any one else had noticed it when looking through diagnostics and if there was a reason for it?

Any one got any thoughts on this?

Chris

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
That's about right chap, its never going to reach bang on 100% but if you watch the throttle plate it will be near as dammit fully open.

LY Megane R26
I thought that may be the case
I was going to ask me dad to press pedal and have a nosey but he would only winge if I disturb him from his gardening so didn't bother haha