ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full V6 bodykit for MK3

S

ssbaby

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a full V6 replica bodykit available for the MK3 Clio. I noticed that the kit has been available for sometime now for the MK2's.

Also will the pricing be around the same?

Oh and does anyone know a good website that sells light weight alloy wheels for the clio mk3?

Cheers.

Turbos.
Think he means Mk2 Facelift. I'm sure with some work the V6 kit would work as the only things different are the bumpers.

MKIII 138
dont bother making a replica v6 as most turn out cack and money can be spent on miles better things imo, especially on a 172, for the price of getting everything right you could have throttle bodied 172 which arguably sounds better than a stock V6 or a least as nice.
ohh and power to weight would be very nice

I wouldnt do it IMO, the genuine kit is expensive then there is all the hassle of trying to make the wheels sit right in the arches which never look right. Non genuine replicas are always s**t quality and dont look right regardless of the wheel position in arch issue. Either buy a V6 or spend the money on uprating the suspension, brakes, wheels, seats and tuning the engine.

Chocolate Bar™
theres a few been done and they all look pretty poor tbh as they dont have the right track for the arches and always crack and have probs.

heres an example of one of the better ones :)

c04.jpg

c14.jpg

Turbos.
Needs to be about a foot lower!

They all seem to be done like that, but then the owners tend to be young and probably don't have the money to make sure it is a spot on job.

If you can do it though mate, kudos to you. Your car at the end of the day...but just remember V6s aren't that expensive these days.

S

ssbaby

Hi again,

Thanks for all the replies. After hearing what you guys said, I think it would be better to just tune the engine, suspension etc. rather than get a replica bodykit.

After seeing the pic of the orange clio with those horrible lambo doors, I have gone off the idea of getting the V6 replica kit now. Hahaha.

Cheers again for all the advise.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
If the Orange replica isn't your cup of tea ... what about this one ;).

Photo-0075.jpg

Monaco Blue Mk2
That, is garbage!

It's in desperate need of dual optics, front fogs, colour coded mirrors, clear side mirrors, and to mention the fúkcing spacers!!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Mike-bham said:
WOW!!! Thats awful, where did you find that?
Courtesy of ColinG on v6clio.net ... and no that's not his car. He drives a mint Mk1 Vee running on 19"s :approve:.

C

Cupster

I blame the parents for both the orange and unpainted efforts!! lol