ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fully decatted Scoob

Got the rest of the straight-through bits made up today, got rid of 2 cats and a silencer on the centre section. It's way too loud, spits flames, stinks and I love it.

[YOUTUBE]xMOum61QZr4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gkfCESjjxj8[/YOUTUBE]

200 FF Storm Grey
Give it a week

..before the plod rape you I mean

Still a lovely car tho mate :approve:

Loud yeah? lol. Sounds good mate, still not as loud as mine with a decat though :rasp:
Oi! Kneel said it's louder than Jiggy now, that's an epic win!

With regard to the clutch, I didn't let it out all the way at first as the car has a flat spot in first gear at minimal revs, so to get a good start I usually let it out slowly.

Mine rattles your bones if you stand behind it (literally). :rasp:

Haha! and mine bursts your ear drums it's that raspy and high pitched :rasp:

There's a couple of videos that were taken the other night of mine going through a tunnel (with the cat), just waiting for them to be uploaded,some people are so slow at uploading videos lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i was gonna say, sounds like it should be going much faster... was gonna ask if the audio was out of sync lol!

Haha! and mine bursts your ear drums it's that raspy and high pitched :rasp:

There's a couple of videos that were taken the other night of mine going through a tunnel (with the cat), just waiting for them to be uploaded,some people are so slow at uploading videos lol.
You should fit it one meet/cr00z, my mate is keen to hear and we can have the sound-off! It is fecking loud yours though. It makes me laugh :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL @ the bottom video!

Doesn't sound great IMO! Loved the noise of my Classic Scooby Turbo! I have a video somewhere!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
We'll have to have a noise off when I can be bothered putting mine back on then ;)
You've got plenty of time I dont see the 200 being road legal again anytime soon. Then I'll blow both of you's away ;)

Even if your exhausts are louder mine will h'actually make turbo sounds = instant win

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Even if your exhausts are louder mine will h'actually make turbo sounds = instant win
Soooo true!
LOL @ the bottom video!

Doesn't sound great IMO! Loved the noise of my Classic Scooby Turbo! I have a video somewhere!
th_gazsubaru.jpg

:D

Cheers Brett :) it's come a long way since I first got it.

Spoiler - I'm getting a big one, not taking it off. That's because I like the big ones, and despoilered only looks good with fat wheels/on it's arse which mine isn't.