ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fuming with crap iphones!!!!

172 cup
my iphones decided it wants to die and has completely gone into shutdown mode wth no warning, when i plug it in and try to turn it on it comes up with the apple to give me hope and then just dies again :mad: so i cant get anything off it onto itunes, any suggestions?

182 Cup
Haha I hadn't noticed where he posted, leave it plugged into to iTunes for a while it may take time to register its there, happened to mine once and this ex missus'

172 cup
lol sorry can you move me?, no ive plugged it in but its not turning on enough to register that its there :/

172 cup
whats dfu mode? i cant turn it on to change any sort of mode,

and im fuming becuase when i spend stupid amount of money on somthing id quite like it to work without the worry of loosing all of my stuff

172 cup
cheers but my phone isnt doing anything lol its asif the battery has blown up there is nothing there at all

Bus w**ker
Just stick it on charge using a wall plug for a few hours and leave it alone. See if that sorts it.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Happened to me two weeks ago, I tried

1. charging it
2. Pressing and holding power and home button together
3. Holding both buttons while charging or being plugged into iTunes via computer
4. Tried a restore via iTunes

None of the above worked (phone was stuck in recovery mode), ended up having a genius bar appointment and being relieved of £119 for a replacement phone.

Last edited:
  172 cup
Happened to me two weeks ago, I tried

1. charging it
2. Pressing and holding power and home button together
3. Holding both buttons while charging or being plugged into iTunes via computer
4. Tried a restore via iTunes

None of the above worked (phone was stuck in recovery mode), ended up having a genius bar appointment and being relieved of £119 for a replacement phone.

sounds promising lol!

RS6 C7
Mine 4s was great up to last week and iv'e had it since release, Suddenly started having speaker issues, kept going off or really quite.

Took it to apple and although they couldn't get the speaker to not work properly (always the way when you take things back) they found that inside the phone was rusty:eek: , Iv'e never dropped it in any water so i have no idea how it's happened.

Anyway the guy gave me a brand new phone. Great service really :)

Mine 4s was great up to last week and iv'e had it since release, Suddenly started having speaker issues, kept going off or really quite.

Took it to apple and although they couldn't get the speaker to not work properly (always the way when you take things back) they found that inside the phone was rusty:eek: , Iv'e never dropped it in any water so i have no idea how it's happened.

Anyway the guy gave me a brand new phone. Great service really :)

Steam? Do you ever take it into the bathroom, play music whilst your having a scrub up (I do anyway lol) or even fog/mist as daft as it would seem haha anywhere wet near condensation. Other than that I'm out of idea's and your a wizzard cotball