ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fun in the Sun.... Cuptastic Photos

EP3 Civic Type R
Few days off work so I spent the first one in the traditional way- with a marathon cleaning sesh on the Cup.

fronthdr.jpg

Rear1.jpg

window1.jpg

lights1.jpg

hdr2.jpg

side1.jpg

Arch1.jpg

Last edited:
  BMW 320d M-Sport
Looks stunning. I do see old shape Clio's and get a bit jealous sometimes. Not sure what a lowered 197 on turini's would look like really!

EP3 Civic Type R
Looks stunning. I do see old shape Clio's and get a bit jealous sometimes. Not sure what a lowered 197 on turini's would look like really!

Probably very, very nice! I fancy an LY 197 next year....

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Is the first picture a HDR Image? Its awesome. Tripod-Long exposure and slow shutter speed yeah?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Nice images btw.

Looks like your rear view mirror is pointing out the driverside window and not the rear window lol

EP3 Civic Type R
Nice images btw.

Looks like your rear view mirror is pointing out the driverside window and not the rear window lol

lol does it? It definetly isn't pointing out of the side window haha

duck- personal tastes matey ;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Just angle of the photograph I think- it's still pointing out of the rear window lol

Is the first picture a HDR Image? Its awesome. Tripod-Long exposure and slow shutter speed yeah?

Nop. Tripod and 3 different exposures (you can even use photoshop and do it with 1) and then edited together to ruin the look of the car ;)

The other pics look far better!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mish, are you fat and ugly?

There must be a downside to a bird owning such a mint car!

EP3 Civic Type R
Mish, are you fat and ugly?

There must be a downside to a bird owning such a mint car!

In answer to your question, yes and yes.... oh, and I can't cook that well either. Sorry....!

Smithchell- thanks :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Cheers all!

Thanks Chris- I'm trying to catch u up on the picture stakes! haha

Si

RS Clio 172
loving this. agree with Mr Revels about the photos though.

is that a Yozza system you've got?

Bus w**ker
Mish you made me wait all f**king day for 'shopped pictures. I'm not angry, just disappointed. :(

EP3 Civic Type R
lol They aren't all shopped- I'm only playing about! I am a constant dissapointment, so do not fret! haha

I'm going to get some proper photos Sunday, on a mooch around I think

Bus w**ker
*Shakes fist* You had better! None of this HDR 10" of the car shots. Don't make me drive to sesspit!

EP3 Civic Type R
I don't actually live in Sesspit so you wouldn't have as far to go.... lol

Just for you :) .........

unedit2.jpg

unedit1.jpg

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
you already know what i think of her..... shes a stunner, Role on tomorrow!

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
phenomenal mate..looks absolutely stunning..deff looks one of the finest clio's ive ever seen