ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Funny Smell Coming from Clio :(

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

When I put heating on in car I get a eggy smell. I ve only had my car since October (54 plate 1.6). Is this a problem that is easlly sorted?

Cheers.

Hmm Ive had an egg smell a couple of times put it down to something outside the car but :O it was incredibly pungent.

Although I pressed the air recirculation buttion and it didnt smell.

Is there any spary that I can get online?

maybe try putting the heting on full blast for ages. Could work either way. It will either kill the bacteria and get rid of whats probably liquid in the sytem somewhere or make it smell worse as the bacteria multiplies.

You could prob get it sorted under warranty

I ve only had car a week. As i had to take it to reg vardys to get the brake switch sorted. O well :(.

Quote: Originally posted by the1 on 09 February 2005

I ve only had car a week. As i had to take it to reg vardys to get the brake switch sorted. O well :(.
welcome to the wonderfull world or renault ownership, i got a new 182 and thats been back at the dealers 4 times, and i got 2 more journey to come