ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G101 Prices

Not a 320d
Im tempted to buy a single 25L G101 barrel (Possibly £6 postage) for £40 ish. Theres 2 available, supposedly un-used.

Does this seem like a fair price?

Not sure if this much is a little excessive. Although Im always running out of Megs APC and G101 seems to dilute really well even past its reccomended ratio.

Mk2 172
G101 is quite a bit stronger than APC. G101 is better for arches and under bonnets and really grubby areas.
U need to dilute it down loads! Ive got both as I do quite a few different cars but if your only doing your own and and u keep on top of it id just stick with APC imo.
Seems reasonable value as i payed £15 for 5 litres so not much of a saving for 25L.
That will last you about 5 yrs lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dan he knows what it is. Truth be told Tobbs I wouldn't buy anything from anywhere other than AS themselves. The guy could be selling 50/50 g101 with water for all you know.

Carbon? :(

Mk2 172
Dan he knows what it is. Truth be told Tobbs I wouldn't buy anything from anywhere other than AS themselves. The guy could be selling 50/50 g101 with water for all you know.

Carbon? :(

Well sorry for being helpful!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers sweetie! Have you thrown that body wrap water out yet?

Get it from PB. Safe selling and postage aswell.

Not a 320d
No i never saw your reply so youve only got Carbon. Its s**t anyways, even if it is really that long lasting, no more afternoon in the sun holding a beer in one hand and a bottle of Corona in the other.......(Sort of). On went a layer of Glasur.

What do you mean? I thought PB was good?

Not a 320d
Just get it from your local rep?

Mine sells 25L for £35 or 5L for £10

Oh right nice. I know prices vary. Ive been trying to find out what the prices were. I might as well get G101 in 25L then. Still waiting for a reply as to what number i need to ring.

M135i
^ you can just ring up AS. You don't have to be in the trade. I was speaking to my local rep and he was telling me he has seen an increase in 'retail' customers recently.

Not a 320d
Dont think theres a trade dude in my town unfortunately. mind you there must be because ive seen load of local garages and car valeting places with big AS drums.

Does that guy look suspect on DW then?

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=229043

DSCF1176.gif

Honda & VW
Just been in touch with my local franchise who are getting the rep to call me back to organise meeting up with me.