ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G9 Cable

500bhp Scoob
Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere apart from some yank shop i found in google that sells G9 cable.

Basically I had a surround sound system, and the cable that goes between the decoder and the sub/amp has gone missing.

I have contacted the company that made the surround sound system and they have said its just a standard 9 pin mini din to 9 pin mini din male to male cable, commonly called a G9 cable.

I have found a place on the net that is based in the US, and delivery is more than what the cable costs!!

Have tried maplins and they just gave me the weirdest look and told me that they've never even heard of that type of cable.

Cheers

Pic of what the connector looks like...
md9_m_con.gif

500bhp Scoob
could be, but bloody hell, 15 quid plus 7 delivery.

Not sure how the pins connect up, as its a Bose cable, knowing them , they've crossed over a few of the wires lol.

tempted to just bodge a cable by soldering straight to the PCB, but thats not what I really want to do.

Just getting annoyed as the TV is on the blink sound wise, getting an awful high pitch squeel, was just going to mute the tv and use my surround sound kit instead