ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Galaxy S4 help.

clio 182 black /gold
Hi guys, I have just bought one of these phones.
My dab radio docking radio charges my iPhone 4. This is the one. 41n6c4Iz3BL._SX385_.jpg

I was wondering if i could buy an adaptor which would convert from iPhone 4 to the Galaxy S4.
I have been looking but i am confused, which is not hard. Or they are the wrong way around.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Lee.

clio 182 black /gold
Thanks guys. Tomsx that is for the iPhone 5. I think. Thanks Tom I think thats it.
:star:

clio 182 black /gold
Well i have ordered one of those cables Tom, I will keep you posted when it arrives.:D.

clio 182 black /gold
Hi, the item arrived after 1 week. The item itself works well. It does charge my phone. The only downside is you have to plug a wire in to the head phone socket for the sound as well as the mini USB.
After searching their site I have found this.,which i feel will be better for Samsung users. Lee.
http://www.cablejive.com/products/samDock.html

Ive seen bluetooth adaptors in shops. Look similar to that but with no wires. Pretty useless if you want charge but handy if you just want the audio aspect of the dock.