ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Garage floor covering

Clio Cup
Bit off An odd one.

New unit 6m x 4m and I want to cover the floor. Here's the thought bit. I can't paint or epoxy. (coz German)

What would you recommend, without spending a bazillion quid

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
You're not allowed to paint the floor?

If not then get some duramat. We put it down in the garage and carport a few years back because my grandad 'borrowed' some from work 😂 We also got the stuff you press into the grass to stop s**t sinking so now my dad has a front garden that you can park a JCB on for weeks and not worry about it falling over

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I’ve got some pvc mototile tiles down in my garage, they stained within two weeks of fitting from water etc off the car tyres.

they look nice but I expected them the last longer before staining.

If I was doing it again I’d go for some form of paint or a ceramic tile.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
i put a vauxhall nova and a load of crap in my garage means i cant use it so dont have to worry about the floor🤣🤣🤣

Clio Cup
You're not allowed to paint the floor?

If not then get some duramat. We put it down in the garage and carport a few years back because my grandad 'borrowed' some from work 😂 We also got the stuff you press into the grass to stop s**t sinking so now my dad has a front garden that you can park a JCB on for weeks and not worry about it falling over
Nope. I'm out in Germany, the units are brand spankers so I guess they want everything kept as reversible as possible.

Clio Cup
Cheers for the input.

Ideally they need to be solid enough to roll and engine crane and engine stand on too....

Tonyclio

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cheers for the input.

Ideally they need to be solid enough to roll and engine crane and engine stand on too....

You can buy cheap ex exhibition carpet tiles on Ebay, If they get dirty /damaged just replace, easy to take up as well which is one of your requirements.