ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz gold coilovers- opinion

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Hi cliosport forum!!

My name's david, i live in mallorca (spain), i don't speak english very vell...
I have a renaultsport clio 182 hp cup version.
I'm very interested to buy a gaz gold coilover kit (rally sprint rate) in balancemotorsport.

who has this kit?
Can someone give me a sincere opinion about these absorbers?
A few months behind,I had H&R coilover kit and I don't like it (very soft).

Very thanks !!!!!
and sorry for my english...

David!!

*This is the gaz gold kit:

Product description:
Gaz Gold coilover Kit. Unlike the normal Gaz coilover kit this kit features struts with base adjustment for rebound and bump combined.This is unlike most top adjustable struts that have a rebound only adjustment. Front struts use a larger piston and rod than the standard GHA coilover and feature uprated internals as well.
These kits are very similar in specification to Leda suspension at a fraction of the price.
Units are built by hand, to order, using the very best race proven components available, which means you have a choice of spring rate
When ordering please specify on the order form whether for

-RACE
-RALLY
-ROAD/TRACKDAY
and your kit will be built with appropriate springs and valved to suit.
All kits are Nickel plated for better corrosion resistance than Zinc plate.
ALL UNITS FULLY REBUILDABLE!
If you require more advanced set up option please get in touch. Please note the kit pictured is a 4 strut application - your kit may well look different.

megan R26.R number 006
i would stick with your h&r's or give Andrew at yozzasport a email team@yozzasport.co.uk and get the kw variant 2 kit of him they are adjustable i drove one of his cars with that kit on at at the french car show it was very good .
Andrew is in the process of ordering me a set of kw competition variant 2 which are not cheep but they are being made to the specs i have asked for

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
ok!! very thanks Homer!!
kw variant 2 for crs 182 cup?? really??

A few months ago, I sent a mail to yozzasport for a posible bilstein pss9 modified for clio 182 cup, but they never answered my e-mails...maybe my yozzasport's mail adress was not correct!!i don't know!!

I think that i will speak again with yozzasport for KW...or bilstein pss9??

And GAZ?? Are they wrong?

thanks!!
Regards!!!!

megan R26.R number 006
ok!! very thanks Homer!!
kw variant 2 for crs 182 cup?? really??

A few months ago, I sent a mail to yozzasport for a posible bilstein pss9 modified for clio 182 cup, but they never answered my e-mails...maybe my yozzasport's mail adress was not correct!!i don't know!!

I think that i will speak again with yozzasport for KW...or bilstein pss9??

And GAZ?? Are they wrong?

thanks!!
Regards!!!!

they dont do the pss9 kit any more they are trying to get a pss10 kit made at the moment but it will not be cheep .

the gaz shocks i have seen did not last 12 moths