ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GAZ172Cup . . .

arctic 182 ff
Aww rite a see i will have been in a world of my own with nice weather nd tunes on lol.where do you work like will ?

arctic 182 ff
Only cos i have nothing eles better to do with my time than cruise the streets in hope of a spot steve !! ;)

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Aww bless, you sure your not crawling the kerbs?

Oooops forgot your lass is a member on here!!! LOL

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
And Will's only got another spot over on cliotrophy, seriously, he's only had his T a fraction of the time I've had mine and he's already had ten times the spot!

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
ha i get about. I work in southwick at an undisclosed location. I'll have to have a mooch on the trophy forum n all then. Hows it goin stevie, all home?

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
that should be 'good' on my phone and the bugger won't scroll down, couldn't see what i wrote! Ha

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Yeah everythings spot on mate, think a might give my car some tlc this month and head out to the meet.

Howz tricks with you?

Suprised you've still got wheels working in southwick mate? what do you do? pull up engage 20+ security devices then have a rotweiller patroling? LOL

arctic 182 ff
^^^ cheeky bugger im moving there shortly LOL my clios new home has a post on the drive and can be parked out the back of the house in sight.as for kerb crawling in southwick well al leave that to the imagination........

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Ha Ha, Hmmm kerb crawling through the bronx, good fun if you like ya hoes wi no teeth and dosed upto the eyeballs! LOL

Only kidding mate it's an up and coming area of the north east.

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
mine is getting some love this month too, gonna get the front end sorted and splitter reattached me thinks. Its lush weather today so i'm gonna go get mine sparkling in bit.

Work at that new school thats jus been built, its same as most places tho, good and bad parts. Sets the scene when you drive into work at 8am and they're sitting on the wall outside drinking tins! Ha

clio 182 sport
just scoping youre crac lads i used to work in suudik as we macams say never spotted any of yous about. bit of a rough area. gaz theres a lad lives in trinity street ownes a 172 cup called graeme not a member on here you know him.