ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI Servicing - Fanstastic!!

182 - conneries de c
Hi all,

popped up to GDI today to have my 182 serviced and whilst there also added a few bits to the shopping list including a pipercross panel filter and DeCat pipe!

Andy & Mark are top blokes and took great care of me and the car.

The drive home from GDI was soooooo good, much smoother and seems to be much better on pick up, also with an increase in the exhaust note which added to my smile, bearing in mind its still got the standard exhaust sounds good when pushed and very slightly louder on idle.

Only thing is, I'll be up there all the time now pestering Andy for advice and tunings goodies!!

Thanks to Andy and GDI for the serivce,advice and free stickers!

Kevin

Good service as always.

Mark is a top bloke. Helps you with things he doesn't have to help you with. Like ripping out rear seats and ensuring my car starts up when it runs out of petrol :)

williams 2
nice one chris! :D

mines hopefully gonna be done in a few weeks so u up for another track day we'll ave to meet up!!

182 - conneries de c
No probs Mark!

Have already put the GDI stickers on, they go well with the silver!

Must add at least 5bhp per sticker I'm sure! LOL.

Will definitely be back soon for an exhaust......just haven't decided which one!

Cheers

Kevin