ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GDI Wilwood Brake Kit

What do you use the car for do you really need 4pots and I think you have said it all about GDI in you post try ring Andrew at Yozzasport on 07718 790098 tell him what you wont and see what he comes up with

megan R26.R number 006
andrew at yozzasport has got a good selection of pads and will recommend a pad setup that will do what you want with out all the silly nose of the mintex pads sold by gdi well from what you have posted i think that's what you have been supplied gdi seam to like mintex pads but they seam to make a lot of nose compered to other pads on the market

williams 2 turbo
i has this problem and was was reccommend mitex bu rally sedign. they were worse than the willwood pads. after i got rid of my willwoods i was told about the ferodo pads. they work just as well and do not make noise. i havent tried them, but have been told by a couple of sources this is the way to go.

williams 2 turbo
rally design, or im sure gdi, or yozzasport can get them. just tell them what willwoods you have, ie dynalites etc and they will sort them out.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Decent enough brakes but they look tatty in a relatively short period time and also the bracket set up means you lose about 1.5cm of the disk! Not the best design.

I'd have a look at the compbrake set up, providing you get the right pads and shortened lines or something bespoke from AP or brembo (Godspeed)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Decent enough brakes but they look tatty in a relatively short period time and also the bracket set up means you lose about 1.5cm of the disk! Not the best design.

I'd have a look at the compbrake set up, providing you get the right pads and shortened lines or something bespoke from AP or brembo (Godspeed)

yep i'm very happy with my compbrakes, i'm running mine with goodridge cables without any probs.