ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gdi!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
would like to say a big thanks to everyone at GDI for baby sitting the car for the last 6 weeks! and for the great effort that was put into sorting out everything i asked for!

well impressed with the overall change and its great fun to drive - 5 hours from GDI to Fife! with one petrol stop...... had a ball - nothing could keep up when i dropped it into fourth!! :)

Big thanks to andy for putting up with my emails and ever changing requests. and bex for the coffee and the taxi rides! big thanks to the rest of the crew also.

will see you again no doubt when i decide what to do next.....

cheers guys!

V6 Exige, GTR R35
will post up some pics when the scottish weather brightens up and she's had a wash....

Shhh
This like a airport parking thing now, we leave the car with you for a week, and meanwhile its been stripped with new parts on...

I like it..

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Nothing but praise for GDi myself. I saw your ride when I was having my LEDAs fitted a few weeks ago...NICE! I also saw their board and what was scheduled for it...NICE

Tell us how it is dude

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Saw it today...Sounds the piece and goes well, tho there's a few bits and pieces that look rushed. Rather yellow too. lol

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
the plenum was a pain... we could not get the "yellow" paint to take too well... 3 repaints and it still did not set well enough.... and it was left for 48hrs at one stage...

the main thing i like with this one is the spead of torque and drivability..

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
it depends who the warrenty is with..

if its renault, they will only pay for parts not labour... done a couple this way

R26
Andy GDI said:
well standstead is only 30 mins away....

:eek: 30 mins from Stansted???!!! I live about 10 mins from there, you guys are alot closer than I though!

*starts making a small pile of cash*

R26
Ali said:
You'll need it.....Tuning is a bottomless pit.
I know. My mate has got a Focus RS Replica (started as an ST170) and he's gone a bit mad. The best bits are the Scooby WRC brakes (approx 366mm!) and all of the turbo conversion bits he's just bought that he might not use cos it's only an extra £1k to do a rear wheel drive V8! No idea if anything is gonna happen to the engine atm!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i've spend 1k just now and only mid 180's. Not been mapped yet.

Stay away from TB's.

R26
Ali said:
i've spend 1k just now and only mid 180's. Not been mapped yet.

Stay away from TB's.

I'm only looking to get a 4-2-1, "sport" cat, stealth s/s exhaust and a grp n ecu. Got an ITG panel filter but when everything else is on I might go for a viper/maxogen too.

Unless you can suggest anything else???