ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Indicator/front splitter

LY R27

Does any body know where the optimum gear chage indicator is on my Cup and I dont appear to have a front splitter on my Cup.

320d M Sport

Cup splitter should have been in boot (factory put it in there). Geatr light is bottom right of dash, green gear lever thingy...

LY R27

Ill be on to Renault tomorrow, I gather the garage fit the splitter for you. I thought that little green indicator was the over reving warning light!

I think it is on the right hand side of the dials so as it is out of the way as much as possible and you dont keep looking at it insted of the road :), Matt

LY R27

Do you think renault will still fit it. I checked it hadnt been knicked but there is no sign of holes etc. Any advice how to tackle this one?

lol, well just so i could be there in the flesh when that happened i woul gladly take the pic for you, lol, perhaps we could try and get it in 5th gear? where bouts are ya..... lol

matt

u been serious!? i get graced with been able to be in THE 172!? lol, cause seriously i am very very very much up for it! lol, love to go for a blast in that. lol, so you let me know! lol, im coming up two weeks this friday

matt

cool yeah im defo up for that, cant say i know the roads of manchester all that way, my appartment is rite near old trafford on the chester road, name somewhere to meet, and ill let u know, many other peeps from here around manchester area paddy?

matt

Does anyone know if the gear change light comes on in 5th gear??? i for one havent had the bottle, or big enough stretch of road to attempt it- cant even remember if it comes on in fourth as going to fast to look out for a wee tiny light!!

320d M Sport

ive had it come on in 4th, dunno about 5th! I know Chester road, Trafford Centre is 5 mins from me. Pm me near the time or ill forget, i got a sh*te memory!! lol

trafford center is bout 5 mins from me aswell! lol, in fact i can see if from the spare bedroom, heh. yeah i definately will pm u in about a week or so? look forward to it

Matt

lol, i wish, mines only a 1.2 16v, im only 18! lol, waiting till im 21 for the big boy, haha, im just gonna watch u heh, and take the photos, lol. or perhaps ill bring one of my parents cars!?

Matt

lol, does its job specially for an automatic, certainly shocks a few people. but there is more chance of me owning a 172 tomorrow than been able to drive that before we get rid of it, lol.

matt