ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Knob Cap wanted

ati

Clio Dynamique
heloo everyone

i,m after a gear knob cap does anyone where i can get the cap with all the gears on it, the one in the car is totaly scratched. not the whole gear stick or knob.

Thanks

ati

Clio Dynamique
hi

how bad is yours?

have you had any quotes from anyone?

you cant even take it pout to replace it?

thanks

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
do what i did get on of a wrecked expression or authentique and spray it silver, it has all the gears embossed not printed.
i havent sprayed min yet, i'm gonna do my das inserts at the same time. i got mine for a few quid, where as on fleebay the dynamique silver ones goe for £20-30 no joke the blie 172 ones are usually cheaper, renault only supply the whole knob, but thise are like £30

and to remove it you can pull it our with your finger nails its only an inert or a small flat head strew driver or knife and pry it out, 2 second job.

I thought i should add i contacted that renault breaker from accrington on ebay and they would only sell the whole gear stick assembly for £40 not the insert seperate :(

Attachments

• DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00065.JPG
    DSC00065.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
  Mondeo TXS Bardge.
its ok i'll be using my air brush and my model supplies (got very fine paint brushes and model paint) then i'll cover it with future floor acylic, its stuf you put on your laminet floors, i thinkg it goes by flash her in the uk, but works great, really smooth shiney hard waring cover.

ati

Clio Dynamique
i have seen the leather version which is used in the Renault Clio MK2 2001, wonder if that would do the job and anyone know where you can get this?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
its the sam eone i have in my care it comed from an authentique or expression model of the ph2, look for a f*cked on on ebay, buy it for a few quid and sprey it beige, or in the case of a dynamique silver.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
sorry double post they are also found on the face lifted megane coupes they (before the one withthe bum) they are usually black with while lettering /gears, i think those are recessed too.
best bet a breakers or some one who has ripped thir gear knob off for an after market one.