ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Knob

Clio 182 Trophy
The silver insert on my gear knob is badly worn. Are the inserts on ebay any good?
Are they easy to get out?
Or is it worth getting replacement knob from Renault (£68)

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if you mean the silver inserts that come from Bulgaria costing about £7, these are a good match to the proper silver 182 insert but the quality is not as good as OEM, but a decent replacement that looks exactly like the original.

nob.jpg

I thought they were different on Trophy's though.

Very easy to replace the insert - just pops out, removing the knob is a different matter.

RB Clio 182
Not sure if you mean the silver inserts that come from Bulgaria costing about £7, these are a good match to the proper silver 182 insert but the quality is not as good as OEM, but a decent replacement that looks exactly like the original.

nob.jpg

I thought they were different on Trophy's though.

Very easy to replace the insert - just pops out, removing the knob is a different matter.

Have you got a link to these mate?