ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gear Stick plastic bit under gaiter.

Renault Sport Clio 172
anyone know where i can get the above from and how much they cost? because the clips on mine have snapped. Its for a 172.

Cheers all.:)

BMW M135i
Wrong section!

Erm renault but unsure on cost, i'm assuming you mean the centre console? Probably best off getting one from a scrappy.

182 Inferno
Eh? I bought a genuine gaitor and it has none of the plastic clips to keep it in place?!

182 Inferno
Eh? I bought a genuine gaitor and it has none of the plastic clips to keep it in place?!
Aye haha. Im struggling to find the plastic bit too.
I just glued the gaitor to the console in my BG. But in my cup it has snapped and wont glue (even with gorilla!) Think ill just have to glue my gaitor in again!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Genuine gator and centre console plastic was less than £40 from my local dealer.
Gluing it looks s**t.

182 Inferno
I gorilla glued my plastic surround back together. Now I need a staple that does leather and plastic