Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gearbox/engine sump plugs

anyone know what the tool is called that undos the sump plugs?

ive tried with allen keys but as they are hexagon shape and not 4 sided they wont fit

any ideas?


heh nice one lads - too late now, wish id known, someone told me it was a allen key - ho hum, pack up for the night then lol