ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears of war 4

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Wasn't able to find a dedicated gears of war 4 thread.

Anyone else putting in the hours in horde mode? anyone up for creating a CS party?

Honda. Tesla Someday
I seriously love this game, however work commitments recently mean I haven't had time to play!!

Epic game though hoping to get back in to it sometime soon!!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I keep meaning to get this. Has anyone got it on PC? I don't want to get it and find it's full of problems.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Played all the ones before, whats the campaign like?
Online still the same with noob old school moves?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I keep meaning to get this. Has anyone got it on PC? I don't want to get it and find it's full of problems.
When you buy it, you get both the Xbox One and PC version as it's part of the 'Play Anywhere' thing (or whatever it's called). I only play it on PC and I've had no problems at all. I've saved a fair bit of footage as I was planning on making a video... but I just haven't had time recently to continue playing / grabbing footage.

Personally I really enjoyed the campaign, too. I'm looking forward to playing through it again actually.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a bit of my footage from the PC version showing only a small bit of the first few missions. There are no spoilers or cutscenes so it shouldn't ruin the experience for anyone who wants to buy / play the game. I have not had time to do much with the video or footage so it's a bit crap - sorry!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It managed 12gb in an hour before I had to leave for work so it might be alright. I'd be pulling my hair out with 0.5MB!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We used to be on 0.5mb in our old house for 5.5 of the 6 years we stayed there.

Now on 200mb (could get 300 but it's too expensive to justify) and can download games in no time now.

The Mum-in-law bought me GOW4 (download code) for Christmas and it's sitting on the hard drive just tempting me to play it lol. I will resist.

Evo 5 RS
Why the hell is this 84gb. Played some of the prologue, have to say I'm not overly impressed with it. Just completed Dishonored 2, and that was enthralling, yo.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Why the hell is this 84gb. Played some of the prologue, have to say I'm not overly impressed with it. Just completed Dishonored 2, and that was enthralling, yo.
When you complete the game there's an Ultra HD HDR video (30 minutes long) that congratulates you... the game itself is only 0.5MB in size... :tonguewink:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Don't say that! I turned the pc on to finish the download today and it's ready now.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Don't say that! I turned the pc on to finish the download today and it's ready now.
Hahaha, just kidding mate :) I'm not sure why it's such a huge download though. It does seem a bit on the large size. I don't think my download was that big and I downloaded both the PC and the Xbox One versions...

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Late to the party but I just got gears 4 on xb1 anyone still play it?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk