ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gears Of War

dk

911 GTS Cab
^^ yeah, thats the only downside, only 1 save game slot allowed. Dead Rising is the same. In the end we used my save game slot (which meant I hosted) as I'm not quite so far into the game. Still brilliant all the same. The Deathmatch levels are really good as well.

The more you play this game the better it gets. The level where its raining outside in the thunderstorm, and you can actually see the rain trickling down the tree trunks in the forest, lightning everywhere... Then a firefight erupts and its back to blowing things to bits, awesome!
it is stunning and after playing it a but more today i am starting to like it more, i had it on the hardcore level and i think that with trying to learn the controls from the beginning was too much and making it not so enjoyable.

I also like the way that the blood sometimes splatters over the screen when you get hit, thats cool.