ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geeky Number Plates

MERCEDES CLS AMG
050-2.jpg

JB

RB 182 Cup
Saw a video with a MR2 with a plate reading 'MR2DIE4' which I thought was pretty cool!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Why do peeps say this? TBH my car is the mutts nuts..have a few friends that wernt fans of the TT's but I changed their minds...take you for a spin??;)

I've driven the TT, Cupra R and S3. All basically the same mind-numbingly dull drive. Isolated, hesitant and steering so lacking in feel that I didn't even want to push it. I found the engine wheezy, and all done by 5k... might as well be a diesel. The Leon was the best of a bad bunch though.

I'd take you up on that offer, as long as you supply the Pro Plus? ;)

All IMO though. Who cares... I like Jap Crap with no torque. Meh.

I've driven the TT, Cupra R and S3. All basically the same mind-numbingly dull drive. Isolated, hesitant and steering so lacking in feel that I didn't even want to push it. I found the engine wheezy, and all done by 5k... might as well be a diesel. The Leon was the best of a bad bunch though.

I'd take you up on that offer, as long as you supply the Pro Plus? ;)

All IMO though. Who cares... I like Jap Crap with no torque. Meh.

You must drive like a girl then;) seriously it has taken me a good few months to properly get used to it and the engine isnt wheezy...mine still loves it at 5500rpm and carries on almost seemlessly into the next gear. And do you mean lacking in feeling as in its not falling apart;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Numb, horrid steering. No feel. Glassy. Like you're playing a bad driving game with a good steering wheel setup.

Being a girl, you probably think I'm talking b*llocks, and I probably am. But I'm not.

Numb, horrid steering. No feel. Glassy. Like you're playing a bad driving game with a good steering wheel setup.

Being a girl, you probably think I'm talking b*llocks, and I probably am. But I'm not.

Lower profile tyres and on some harder suspension set up? you would feel it a bit more then. its ment to be a refined car and it is.

Astra Twintop
There's one on a green Elise by me "N33RD" i think it is.
Something along those lines!

Didnt get the TT plate until explained above.

To 99% of other people its just a plate

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lower profile tyres and on some harder suspension set up? you would feel it a bit more then. its ment to be a refined car and it is.

You don't get it. Your vagina is limiting your understanding of driving dynamics.

Cool plate though, for the car.

Thats the thing if you dont know then you dont know..it just looks normal..but I go to over 10 shows a year and loads of meets andw they will all all know. what its about I like it :D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Still reads AUSI BAM to me, even though it's been explain, pish.
That's what makes it geeky.

To anyone that doesn't give a crap (i.e. you or I) it says AUSI BAM. Audi nerds are probably mildly amused.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Wait, is BAM actually some sort of engine code? I just assumed it meant you were crazy...like, a bam.