ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GENESIS Amps

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Bought the 5 channel Directed 650 for 230 quid...sounds brill. That leaves 470 quid for the rest of the system.
Directed are upgrading their kit shortly so there are some really great deals out there.

ive already got a kenwood 5 channel but i wanna go up to 2 x 12" subs

genesis give a life time waraunty and will upgrade ure genesis amp too any speck

My Dad supplies the Aluminium to make them, and is good friends with the guys at Genesis. Discounts methinks....

IF it were a possibility, how many ppl would be willing to purchase at a slightly lower-than-retail price?

Bearing in mind theyre normally suited to toffs in bmws and porsches!

I might be selling my Genesis amp if I get an acceptable offer for it. Chrome SM 60, hand made in England, boxed, perfect condition. Its mindblowing for running a set of decent speakers or a single sub. Heres the ratings (in the usual very conservative Genesis way):

RMS @ 4Ohms : 2x30W (rated), 2x50W (typical). Bridged: 1x120W RMS @ 4 ohms, typical 160W RMS.
Peak @ 4 Ohms: 2x100W. Bridged: 1x320.
These are all at

hi ben

a profile 4 anp and a P Sub amp

profile 4 will run 5 1/2 inch cerwin vega components and a pair of 6x9s

P sub will run 2x cerwin vega 12" subs

all these are the hed series speakers and thes amps were recomended buy genessis