ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Genuine Renaultsport mats

Full Fat 182
I have bought some official Renaultsport carpets for my 182. The drivers side mat has some velcro on the edge nearest the seat. There are no fixings in the bag that would fix to the carpet. Does anyone else have these mats and of so what is the proper way to fix them? Perhaps the kit is incomplete...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I thought they had the poppers and the floor clips to secure them. Have been on all the previous clio's i've owned!...

Megane 225 F1
The velcro things r amazing. My mat doesnt move at all. The passenger one doesnt have it but they still dont move which is mint

Full Fat 182
Part Number R77 11 425 548 Interior Mats £43.48 + VAT
Quality product with reflective border ad logo on drives side.

Not got a car
I got mine from renault at £33.00 incl VAT, No clipes though he said the back is all rough he had a nam for but cant remember, Well it does the job it dont move.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
I have bought some official Renaultsport carpets for my 182. The drivers side mat has some velcro on the edge nearest the seat. There are no fixings in the bag that would fix to the carpet. Does anyone else have these mats and of so what is the proper way to fix them? Perhaps the kit is incomplete...

They sound like the mats i got in my 197 two bits of velcro at the back? say clio in the corner? The velcro just grips the floor carpet.

Are the mats in a 182 the same as a 172? My 172 ones were grey and had grippy plastic coating on the undersides. Im sure i got quoted 120 quid for replacement ones from renault!