ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geometry Clio 182 - Gaz Coilovers GHA

Clio 182
Does anyone have guidance on a Geo set-up for a Clio 182 Cup with Gaz GHA Coilovers? It will be driven to and from the track but not much road use other than that so want it to be more track focused. Springs are 400 / 250.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
What tyres are you running. I wouldnt run more than 2.5degrees on a road tyre.

stebat

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Does anyone have guidance on a Geo set-up for a Clio 182 Cup with Gaz GHA Coilovers? It will be driven to and from the track but not much road use other than that so want it to be more track focused. Springs are 400 / 250.
I am searching for the same info mate, I only have camber bolts and a ProAm Roll center kit. I'd like some guidance on Geo too.

stebat

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1614672516615.png

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mark fish setup the front end of mine to use -3.0 camber & 10 minutes front toe out, have been using that for a number of years and the car feels great. On the rear ive fitted a set of -1.0 shims which takes both my rears to -2.5, somehow my beam isnt bend as it seems quite normal for them to be abit out. I also drive to and from track, although usually fairly slowly as my car is horrible to drive on the road.