ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getaway in LA?

1971 2.4 911 with a random cameo from a guy in an EM1 that fancies a play

Last edited by a moderator:
Civic appears to be boosted?

That's a f**king impressive beard Porsche driver has on the go.

306 GTI-6
Really, i thought America was stricter with its speed limits, arent freeways only 55? let alone built up areas.

Just think its funny, weaving in and out of traffic on public roads, whilst breaking the speed limit, cool on CS (in an old porsche)

Do it in anything less, like a clio/saxo/metro - tit (on CS)

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
A lot of freeways are moving to 70mph now and in some states they are 80mph.

You briefly see through the window of the shitvic and it looks like a couple of beaners on their way to a meth deal.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
That's a f**king impressive beard Porsche driver has on the go.

One of many, he collects porsches / buys and sells, kind of a second/third business after clothing and renting studio space for tv shows etc etc. he is english aswell, moved out to la years back and has made a mint, his workshop / office / studio is massively impressive...

Properly living the dream

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
One of many, he collects porsches / buys and sells, kind of a second/third business after clothing and renting studio space for tv shows etc etc. he is english aswell, moved out to la years back and has made a mint, his workshop / office / studio is massively impressive...

One of many? How many beards can one person own? ;)

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Regardless of the legalities of the video I thoroughly enjoyed watching it, it takes me back to my not-so-sensible days. Civic seemed pretty quick actually, and the Porsche sounded fab. Although the driving was 100% illegal I've seen much worse on our roads.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
where is the CS police on this one, must of been the inspiration behind the chesterfield special rally stage

The guy is above 21, he doesn't drive a hot hatch and he probably has a high post-count. Maybe even a different coloured name.

Nippy white cup
lol sooo true. Epic car but if it was someone in a 106/clio/saxo it would be a locked post within minutes lol

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Got a link to any of that.sounds great.

The Metro thread is still ongoing, if anyone feels the need to report the bloke to the LAPD traffic division then crack on.

Ironically if it was a video one of those tardfest gumball rally type events most on here would be w**king themselves into a frenzy over a bunch of douchebags seemingly all determined to win the super ego pissing contest.

There are plenty of illegal/dangerous driving content videos that have been posted up on the forum over the years, from Wangan, touge, gumball to local chavs in their 1.3 sheds. The fact I've posted this video it does not mean I condone the actions of the driver for the record.

2.2 bar shed.
Really, i thought America was stricter with its speed limits, arent freeways only 55? let alone built up areas.

Just think its funny, weaving in and out of traffic on public roads, whilst breaking the speed limit, cool on CS (in an old porsche)

Do it in anything less, like a clio/saxo/metro - tit (on CS)

Lane laws are considerably different in the US compared to here. Overtaking is allowed on any side etc.