ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gettin a bit cold up here..

172 ph1
IMAG0112.jpg

3rd winter like this with a RS Clio, no heaters, no warm garage, no problems so far. Kinda surprised how well they work with these temperatures :boring:

172 ph1
Any trouble starting at those temperatures?
No problems at all so far, as i said third winter in a row like this. Everything works as they should except windows because they're frozen.
Actually best winter cars i've had so far :)

Renaultsport Clio 182
mine was showing -11 this morning at 6:30 in the Valleys! lowest i've seen mine was -14 about 2 yrs ago

colder than a penguins pecker i tell thee!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No problems here, mine says 40 degrees lol. Really need to replace the sensor on the mirror.

172 ph1
oh well, here you go guys:

IMG_0877.jpg

and yes, i know its not cs approved with a painted bonnet and 17" rims.

and a small clip:

th_00035.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have a non-standard head unit with a connects 2 thingy from MTAudio off here, it changes the display to say renault and allows use of the audio controls on an aftermarket head unit.

BMW 535d
Took the lorries to Cheshire last year to pick up rock salt, got out at -14 and the air hurt my lungs

You know its cold when your antifreeze windscreen jizz freezes