ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gettin rid of airbags

A number of clios
goin to strip out the inside of the clio we a couple a buckets harnesses and wantin a after market steering wheel aswell as i like the small wheels how do i get round the airbag light i no what to do we the seat but what bout the wheel???

"Navy" N17 TWO
What do you do in a crash then?
Does it affect insurance? :S I was thinking of getting an aftermarket wheel too maybe

CTR--VX220D
Yes you have to declare interior mods.

I wouldnt like to fit an aftermarket wheel without some buckets and harnesses - due to lack of airbags.

Chocolate Bar™
had no problems with my lack of airbags during my crash using the standard renault seats.

had mine knocked off through CLiP as i wasnt fond of using resistors.

had no problems with my lack of airbags during my crash using the standard renault seats.

had mine knocked off through CLiP as i wasnt fond of using resistors.

middo, whats happened to your baby now?

I'd be carefull stripping out any car. Look what happened to WILLIE, poor fella trashed his at low speed. IMO must have been something todo with a difference in weight.

A number of clios
when i smashed my saxo up the airbag never went off till after the crash had happened plus the steerin wheel is tatty thats why im changing it im strippin it out because ive got an audio deal with a local company and there using my car as a demo car as im only gunna use it for shows insurance already no my plans and it hasnt effected my insurance at all as its already moddified with everything declared