ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Getting a new B pillar VIN sticker

200,182 Trophy, Cup
I've read a couple of posts suggesting that a new VIN sticker. (The one above the oval paint code sticker on the drivers B pillar) can be obtained from Renault via their dealers.

Has anyone actually managed to do this and if so what's the process, guessing you need to produce your V5 and ID.

My experience if my local dealer has been that they struggle with even the simplest of orders

I've read a couple of posts suggesting that a new VIN sticker. (The one above the oval paint code sticker on the drivers B pillar) can be obtained from Renault via their dealers.

Has anyone actually managed to do this and if so what's the process, guessing you need to produce your V5 and ID.

My experience if my local dealer has been that they struggle with even the simplest of orders
V5 + ID there about £70 up front and there is a wait because they are special order.